Glazed Mushroom & Capsicum
· ½ kg Mushroom, halved
· 2 Onions, diced
· 1 Capsicum, diced
· 2 Green Chilly, chopped
· 5 cloves Garlic, chopped
· 1 ½ tbsp Soya sauce
· 3 ½ tbsp Tomato Sauce
· 1tsp Pepper Powder
· 1tsp Corn flour
· ½ Cup Water
· 1tbsp Sunflower Oil
· Salt to taste
How I make it :
1. Heat oil in a non-stick wok and add green chilly and garlic. Sauté for 5minutes on medium flame.
2. Add diced Onions and capsicum to this and sauté for a while.
3. After 5minutes add soya sauce and tomato sauce and mix well.
4. At this stage add the mushrooms, pepper powder and salt at this stage and sauté for 5 minutes.
5. Mix the corn flour with some water, Sprinkle over the vegetables and combine well.
6. Add water and boil on a low flame for 5minutes. Thickness of the gravy is to personal liking.
7. When gravy turns thick and covers the mushrooms as a thick layer turn of the flame.
8. Garnish with celery or spring onion.